25102010 - loji kumbahan air

tonight will be the last night, me, sleeping comfortly, deeply, sweetly in my room
before the final exams fever haunting me.
plus, tonight my room smells so nice, like bilik pengantin,haha.
(i bought an air freshener this evening!)


i hope this final exam fever won't be so horrible like previous previous previous semester.
usually people will tell you to get enough sleep before the exams, but seriously i cannot do that.
i feel like tak sedap hati when i sleep earlier.
i am a study-lewat-malam person.
so, sleeping earlier than usual is somehow doesn't work so much.
if u see me still awake at 5.00am, staring, memorizing, remembering, writing.
than it's normal. especially when the next paper is Dr.T's paper. faint.


when the last paper comes, when i take my bath, for sure this nausea will say hello to me.
if i am lucky enough, i vomit. this is true story. may be because of all the tense, the knowledge, the stress, the pressure, the everything folded like your small and large intestine, so my body cannot help it anymore. pop up anyway.


just to remind myself how this subjects will treat my nicely this upcoming days and nights:

  • Pharmacology
  • EAP
  • Biostatistics
  • Immunology
  • Pathology
all these LOGY-LOGY thingy makes me crazy.


but, i do hope i have enough rest, less stress, less pressure, no more tears, 
and studying happily.


i swear, this semester is the toughest ever!
-__-"

No comments: