2112010 - sunny day

today's weather is good. yeah, still in exam fever. for me, examination is special. special here means a lot. it might be positive thing, as well as negative thing. after all, i think positive and negative always compliment to each other. even though one with something good and another one with something not so good, but they will be together no matter what. how sweet they are. well, exam period is miserable, seriously.


  1. that's the time when suddenly i feel like tidying up my room
  2. that's the time when suddenly i feel like i have and i need to do my laundry. (sebab baju semua dah nak habis, so kena juga basuh baju)
  3. that's the time when suddenly i feel like sidai baju sgt membazir masa
  4. that's the time when suddenly my friends will ask me to go somewhere, makan sama-sama. (in term of release tension?)
  5. that's the time when suddenly the internet's mood is good. the connection is so fast and furious!
  6. that's the time when i found interesting blog to be read. (yes, i like reading blog. interesting one i meant)
  7. that's the time when bloghopping is so much fun.
  8. that's the time when i feel like blogging and writing benda tah apa-apa. takde motif langsung.
  9. that's the time when i suddenly my roomates have new movies, series, etc. (like we got married. sumpah comel gila)
  10. that's the time when i suddenly have the mood to do "research" (nothing to do with my exams. it's about random thing,handbags, make up, clothes, etc)
  11. that's the time when suddenly my phone rosak like ^%&*% (cannot on at all! hmphhh!!!)
  12. that's the time when my zits pop up here and there. zits are my no 1 enemies.
  13. that's the time when suddenly my childhood friend create a group in facebook and most of my primary school's friends are there and they keep on chit-chating, remembering all those funny things we did, and remind me how i like to bully this girl named sitok. i wanna slap them altogether for reminding me, haha
  14. that's the time when suddenly there was a new and hot and controversial issue in my family
  15. that's the time when suddenly "the problem" poked me hardly. why why why?? i'm screwed.
  16. that's the time when suddenly i became emotional.
  17. that's the time when suddenly my neck sengal-sengal, lenguh-lenguh and a lil'bit pain. (dah masok 4 hari, i don't know why -__- )
  18. that's the time when suddenly i missed my friends.
  19. that's the time when  suddenly Nada and i jumped in lagha conversation about shopping, hows your skin? i want to try this and that after this, i want to go there after the exam, i want to buy this, and the conversation went on and on.
  20. that's the time when suddenly everything piled up. 
  21. that's the time when suddenly i have this ridiculous feeling, that i'm not supposed to have it at all. 


i have some more, but i forget what is it.

i'm listening to sheila on 7, torturing me. thank you.

next? NEOPLASIA

No comments: