there's a big insect in my room. he sticked to my curtain since this evening without any single move!
i don't know what's the name. but i considered it as "he" because this insect kind of stalking me
 having sweet time alone in my room. 
seriously big and scary.




this is my answer booklet for EAP. very neat isn't it? 
well, don't judge book by it's cover.




yeah, again about EAP. sounds like i am obsessed about EAP now, haha. 
this is my term paper's title. something about organic foods.
to be exact,
 my term paper entitled organic food over conventional food




"hye, i'm off to Perhentian Island!"
puffy eyes.
this time i have to woke up very early in the morning 
because i have to gathered at 6.30am for Perhentian Island.
not enough of sleep. i only took about 2 hours. i need to finished up that so-called EAP term paper.
oh, EAP again.

2 comments:

SYUHADAH said...

sem depan i'm taking eap pulak!hehe.ha..pehentian2..jgn lupa penang.kalo x aku kecik ati.hehe

cik dhiya said...

haha, rasa lah kau eap..confirm akan menghantui diri..huhu..
ala, nnt ko pegi penang dengan bf, aku sorangggg..