03012011 - first monday in 2011

today is monday. 1st monday of 2011. nothing much, no class, waiting for nada in her room, doing so normal things. and i'm going back to my "fav" place, kuantan.

boredom strikes.

hurmm, this weekend i went to sungei wang plaza. weekend here means friday, saturday, and sunday. all for different purposes. it never happened to me since forever. plus i don't really like sg.wang plaza, cause its crowded. and the people there likes to langgar-langgar orang, and im always tersepit between people. and the most thing i hate - langgar beg.
(sampai sekarang belum betul-betul hafal selok-belok dekat dalam sg. wang tu. main redah je)

sg. wang is complicated.

i went to low yat plaza twice. saturday and sunday. oh, this thing also never happened to me before. since i'm not so hi-tech kinda people, i only went to low yat plaza if n only if i really really really need to. its not an interesting place for me. huhu. on saturday, i went there because my friend bought a handphone. i brought her to my fav shop and guess what, that tauke gave us special price with some free gift. and the best part is, he gave me a phone casing!! (komisen wey komisennnnn) oh, plus a bling2 screen protector for half price. my phone looks stunning and like i just bought a new one. satisfied! =D

i bought my phone on 1st jan 2010, and i came back to the same shop on the same date but different year. don't you think i'm a loyal customer? (siap bawak kawan-kawan datang beli dekat kedai tu lagi. bukan seorang tp berorang-orang.)

as my phone getting older, he's quite demand. i dont know why. so, the key "A" did not functioning well. it's like im using iphone 4, touch screen. i dont need to press the key, yet the "a" appeared like "aaaaAAAaaAAaaassssS" itu okay lah lagi, but then the "A" didnt appears at all. even after i pressed it like mad. pffttt!
so, my "A" is "S". why S? not P? Z? simple, because "S" besides "A" =p
but, the key is okay now. i went to low yat plaza again last night to fixed it. and it cost me rm25 instead of rm50. yeayy!! =D

puas = puss
mandi = msndi
aku = sku
jerawat = jerswst
balik laaaa = bslik lssss
big apple = big spple
hahaha = hshshs


i pimped my phone and gave him a "medical treatment" for his 1st anniversary =)

--> sumpah aku mengarut tah hape-hape

No comments: