radio 1

YUNA - BACKPACKING AROUND EUROPE



We question what we are


This I spent the best so far

And I miss you

When we're apart

I... I barely even know you

You rarely do this too

I don't usually talk to strangers

Until I met you

And this feeling shall last

This feeling shall last

We are proud to know to not to know

That we are strong enough to let it go

And this feeling shall last

This feeling shall last

I could be a thousand years apart

And you always have my heart


Well this has been nice

We'll meet again sometime

But I can't promise you

'Coz I'm flying away

When I'm (on) top of some building in Montreal

With the lovely view

I'll think of you


We're going that backpack intrigue

We're traveling around Europe

And 7 different languages

And learn how to say Hello

Oh will you do stop by the Eiffel Tower

We'll drive around Rome

Before we head on home

It's a small world darling

And we are still young

We might be so far away

We might just meet again someday

--> hurm,soothing~

2 comments:

nurulhuda said...

tak suka blog kaler itam.kusam gila! tukar!!!

cik dhiya said...

ala, hitam 2 sebab aku malas nk carik yg laen mase 2..pening da carik yg menarik xjumpe,haha..tp aku da tuka, ni sume gara2 ko!